Automation Lab & Prototyping
CYRA Engineering Services Inc. specializes in design and manufacturing of small-scaled special purpose machines and robotic systems based on the needs of the customer for the lab automation, packaging, printing/labeling, pharmaceutical, and biomedical industries and applications. If you don’t see your specific type of project listed here, you may want to contact us to have a talk about possible collaboration as we may had done a similar project in past or we can work with you as a project consultant to manage your project and required resources from the first step toward the testing and installation of machines and equipment working with the third party.
To support our customers and speed up the feasibility study, design, and manufacturing of their projects, we have designed, equipped, and integrated CYRA Automation Lab in house. Some of key technologies included in our Motion Lab are:
• Advanced PLC workstation (software and hardware) with required digital/analog IOs
• Safety PLC
• Servo motors and stepper motors equipped with encoders and advanced drives
• Integrated vision system (software and hardware)
• Sequential motion/logic control and multi-axis synchronous motion systems.
We also provide the following service either by CYRA Automation Lab or our local network partners:
• Engineering analysis such as designing, sizing and selecting appropriate power system and equipment (hydraulic/pneumatic/electric)
• Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Engineering services (CAD/CAE)
• Prototyping (rapid prototyping, precise CNC machining, and 3D printing)